|Contact Bill by using this form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (617) 320-4136.|
Check out Bill's MySpace page here.
See listing on www.bostonmusic.com
|Bill is a Boston based singer, songwriter, pianist whose music is defined as Soulful, Funkified Jazz in a recent review. His CD “Water’s Edge” is available on iTunes and other major outlets. Bill is the 2008 Steppin’ Out with the Stars Talent Search Winner. Marty Marmor of Schmusicmusic considers Bill to be among “Some of the best unsigned music in the world”
Bill started playing rock and blues on the Hammond B3 organ on his first working gig with a bar band in a waterfront club in Troy, New York. He cut his teeth in this 9 piece band, learning from ear the styles of bands from BS&T and Chicago, to Earth, Wind and Fire, and the Ohio Players, and jam bands like The Allman Brothers, Santana, Tower of Power and Traffic.
A few bands later, Bill was touring the states with club and small venue acts. Being self taught, Bill picked up everything he could from the wide variety of the players he toured with, including jazz standards, jazz fusion, reggae, southern rock and blues, alternative rock, and Latin / salsa.
He came to Boston to attend Berklee and learn more about his trade from the best. Boston is now his home, where he has performed with such artists as Lalah Hathaway, Paula Cole, Lynn Fiddemont, Charles Pedegrew, James Cotton, James Montgomery and others. Bill’s passionate, energetic show can be seen in the North East US at many clubs and festivals. .
|Top 10 reasons to Contact Bill...
10) You are having a party or event and want Bill to perform.
8) You want to buy his CD.
7) You're a musician who needs a vocalist for your project.
6) You're a musician who needs a keyboard player for your project.
5) You want to buy one of Bill's songs.
4) You manage a club (or the TDBanknorth Garden) and you want to hire Bill for a show.
3) You run a major record label and you want to give Bill lots of money to record for you.
2) You live downstairs from Bill and you want him to stop playing the piano at those weird hours.
1) You just want to say hello.